How to Install Sametab on BraveLast Updated: May 23, 2019
If you are using Brave, you can install Sametab Chrome extension just like on Google Chrome.
Here's what you need to do:
1. Go to the Sametab Chrome Extension page
2. Click Add to Chrome on top-right of the page.
3. A notification will appear in the middle of your screen, detailing what data and permissions you are granting to Sametab by installing it
A notification will confirm that you've installed Sametab correctly.
When you will now open a new tab in your Brave browser Sametab will ask you to log-in and see your company latest news.
If you want to disable or view additional details/options for your Sametab Brave extensions go in the extensions window:
- Launch Brave and open the Menu on the top-right:
- Select More Tools → Extensions
This will bring you to the Extensions window: